Okuma MAKAIRA spinning reels are constructed from the finest and strongest materials available are the toughest and most durable spinning reels for big game from Giant Trevally, trophy-sized Yellowtail and Amberjack, to the most formidable adversaries in the ocean, like giant Bluefin Tuna, Marlin, cow Yellowfin Tuna and large sharks.
- Forged aluminum, machine cut body / sideplate.
- Forged aluminum, machine cut Cyclonc Flow rotor.
- Forged stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength.
- Precision machine cut 17-4 grade stainless steel pinion gear.
- Oversized 17-4 grade stainless steel spool shaft reduces flex.
- Hydro Sealed Body (IPX7 WATERPROOF) and DFD system for maximum protection.
- Carbonite high output drag with Cal’s drag grease on full DFD.
- Customized pre-set drag system, works like a lever drag reel.
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum strength and reliability.
- Quick-Set stainless steel German anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip.
- Machined aluminum screw-in handle arm for added strength.
7 – 10 Day delivery time
|Line retrieve(cm)||Max Drag Force(kg)||Mono line capacity(mm)||Braided line rating (Tuf line)|
|Left handed High-speed spinning reels|
|MK-10000L||4.9:1||9HPB + 1RB||810||101.6||25||0.35/380, 0.40/300, 0.45/225||415/50, 290/65|
|MK-20000LS||5.8:1||9HPB + 1RB||997||131.1||30||0.45/450, 0.50/370, 0.55/300||490/65, 400/80|
|MK-30000LS||5.8:1||9HPB + 1RB||1107||166.9||30||0.55/530, 0.60/450, 0.65/380||700/80, 570/100|